The Cradle Hill Curriculum
We teach the objectives from the National Curriculum and Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum. Our teachers plan carefully so that they are delivered in a stimulating fun way, ensuring that our children are well prepared for their next step in learning.
Please follow the links to find further details of the National Curriculum.
Our curriculum is carefully planned to be engaging and interesting to children across the school. Please click on Cradle Hill Learning Journeys below to see more detail for each year group:
Please find below links to relevant policies and documents, which can be viewed and downloaded as required.
- Art and Design Policy September 2019
- Collective Worship Policy 2018
- Design Technology Policy September 2017
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy 2018
- ENGLISH POLICY 2016
- Geography policy 2016
- Handwriting policy 2017
- History Policy 2018
- Home School Agreement 2016 to Sep 2019
- Homework 2017
- ICT E Safety Acceptable Use and Systems Security September 2018
- maths policy 2016
- MFL Policy September 2018
- Music Policy 2018
- Phonics 2019
- RE policy 2018
- Science Policy Sept 2019