Ethos, Vision and Values
Our School Ethos
We are a caring, community school with a friendly atmosphere where each child feels happy and secure, growing in confidence, independence and self-esteem. We foster a school community who feel valued, respected and show care and support for each other.
Our School Aims
We want all children to leave Cradle Hill Community Primary School being able to make the correct decisions for life so that they remain safe to themselves and others.
Our School Vision
Together we care, together we achieve.
If we carry out our roles wisely, thoroughly and creatively, every child will become...
better prepared to cope with life's challenges.
Our School Values
To achieve our aims, values and vision we will:
- provide an environment where children can choose to be healthy by making informed decisions.
- create a school community where children can feel safe and secure and are increasingly empowered to take responsibility for their own safety.
- provide an environment where children are encouraged to consider and play a positive role within the school and the wider community, now and in the future, and develop their sense of Citizenship.
- ensure that every child reaches their full potential, in a stimulating environment where children enjoy through a creative curriculum.
- develop an awareness and understanding of the potential of technology in the modern world to enhance their lives and learning.
- strive to support, encourage and involve all parents and carers in all aspects of their child’s education, both in school and at home.
- Cradle Hill Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.