Cradle Hill Community Primary School works with local support group, Neuro Ninja. This programme supports every person - child, student, parent, carer, teacher, member of support staff and governor.
What is a #NeuroNinja?
Someone who lives in their brain, understanding how it works and how to get the best out of it everyday.
Neuro Ninja supports the school in the following ways:
* Weekly videos for children and young people covering these main topics
- Promoting the 12 rocks of well-being
- Guiding us through how to respond to and manage anxiety
- Unleashing learning and productivity
* A resource site for all parents, carers and children to access out of school
* Parents and carer webinars every term
Webinars for this term are listed below. They will start at 8pm and run for 30 minutes:
Well-Being Strand Webinars
Wed 6 Oct 8pm: Building Great Sleep
Thu 7 Oct 8pm: SEND Focus: Finding Balance in the ASD Brain
Mind Management Webinars
Wed 13 Oct 8pm: Understanding & Responding to Anxiety (1)
Thu 14 Oct 8pm: Understanding & Responding to Anxiety (2)
Unleashing Learning and Productivity Webinars
Wed 20 Oct 8pm: Beat Procrastination: How Do I Get Stuff Done
Thu 21 Oct 8pm: SEND Focus: Unleashing The Dyslexic Brain
To sign up to these webinars, please click here