We believe that having our own school uniform gives the school an identity and encourages the children to take pride in both their appearance and their school.
Uniform can be purchased from Intersport Shop, Seaford and online at My Clothing.
The generic uniform can be bought at a range of uniform shops including supermarkets.
We are mindful that we do not want our families to struggle with the financial implications of school uniform. Therefore, children do not need to have items with the school logo on and we encourage families to contact us for any support if needed. We maintain a range of second-hand good quality clothing to support families and no single item is compulsory, parents and carers can select the most appropriate uniform for their child and the weather.
There is a local preloved school uniform exchange available:
- Grey or black tailored trousers (not jeans or fashion trousers) or shorts of an appropriate length
- Grey or black skirt or tunic of an appropriate length
- White polo shirt (blouses or shirts can also be worn if preferred)
- Blue and White Check/Stripe Dress
- Royal Blue Pullover, Slipover, Cardigan, Sweatshirt (crew or “V” neck) or fleece (school emblem is available however, it is optional)
- Sensible well fitting shoes or summer sandals or low heeled, smart, black boots or black trainers
- All emblemed items are available from the Intersport shop in Seaford town or online at My Clothing.
- PE kit must be brought to school every day, and taken home at the weekend for a wash.
- Plain White PE top
- Royal Blue Shorts or jogging bottoms (for colder weather)
- Trainers or plimsolls for PE (children will need these for outside sessions and so trainers may be more appropriate)
My Clothing uniform